People are at the center of every high-performing team, and we're passionate about working with yours to help you become even more productive, efficient and competitive.
Now more than ever, having the right technology at your fingertips is essential to running a successful business. Because the tools you use should serve a purpose and bring you demonstrable ROI, your business strategy and technology management plan should be intrinsically linked.
A clear strategy and sound plan will help you:
- Define your priorities and future opportunities for growth
- Provide your crew with the right tools to get the job done, and
- Eliminate distractions, redundancies and wasteful expenditures
We believe in bringing teams and technology together. We understand the critical impact staffing and software have on your business; with the right combination of tools and talent, your team is unstoppable. When these factors are unaligned, it costs you valuable time, money and resources you can't afford to lose.
In addition, while our clients often encounter technical challenges, the culture of every business is unique. Therefore, so are its obstacles and the solutions we help you implement.
That's why we work closely with you to conquer your challenges, seize opportunities and use current resources even more efficiently. When appropriate, we take non-technical approaches to solving problems traditionally seen as technology related, and vice-versa.
Our Business Strategy and Technology Management services can include:
- Assess your current position in the market and how you're offering unique value
- Research tools and resources to help increase efficiency and productivity while reducing waste
- Evaluate decision-making processes, and whether these should be revised
- Analyze your ROI on investment
- Provide advice regarding staffing and hiring decisions, offering expertise on both the skills required to help your team excel and the overall market for technical talent
- Review your current metrics for success and analyze whether these need to be changed or modified
- Take inventory of your current hardware and software solutions, and whether these can be updated or modified to increase efficiency and reduce costs
- Assess problems, research potential technological solutions and present you with best options
- Compare cost and profitability of solutions vs. alternatives
- Highlight interdependencies between the tools you use and the people you hire
- Create custom learning plans to help you and your staff explore and master new technologies (such as Anki, an open-source spaced repetition flashcard program that makes remembering things easy)
- Research and define your current and future software assets and requirements
A solid business strategy and technology management plan is essential to building a strong foundation for future growth and finding efficiencies in your company. We would love to discuss your specific requirements.